Sunday 3 May 2015

My Daily Face

DAILY MAKEUP
(although when I'm at school I probably put in about 40% of this effort...)
My favourite foundation; Rimmel Match Perfection
I have to use the lightest colour in Light Porcelain

Louise Young Essential Palette

Colours; [from left to right] Ting, Maowi, Pom Pom, Black Bear and Sislet

I use the colour Maowi to fill out my brows

Revolution Run Boy Run Palette
 


 Typically, I use the colour Tying To Stop You or Dying To Stop You all over my lid and then add either Girl On Fire and You Are Finally Mine or Break Out From Society in my crease

Roller Lash by Benefit

Fun fact; i actually got this mascara free in Cosmopolitan magazine (i think) but I'm going to have to go out to buy the big one because i love it soo much.
Modesty by Mac


I don't actually own that many Mac lipsticks but the ones I do I LOVE. 
This one was given to me as a gift from a friend and has become a regular in my makeup routine.


Collection Extreme 24 hour felt tip liner


My rather battered Wake Me Up concealer by Rimmel
I think this is like my 9th one and its already running out!!



Another top mascara; Revlon
because my Roller Lash is started to dry up, I've been trying this one, and I actually find it really good until I buy the benefit one again...

Rimmel Natural Bronzer
= LIFE

That is what my face consists of 85% of the time
until next time 
xx






No comments:

Post a Comment