Sunday 24 May 2015

Current Playlist

Current Playlist...

  • Soundtrack from the movie Jersey Boys, based off Frankie Valli & Four Seasons. I love love love this album!! I watched the show of Jersey Boys on Broadway when I went to New York last year and absolutely loved it, my bestfriend has seen the show so many times I couldn't even tell you how many times. But overall a loved album by all.
Fave tracks;
December, 1963 (Oh, What A Night)
Sherry
My Boyfriends Back
Beggin'
(all absolute classics)



  • Meghan Trainor's album, Title. Loving most of the songs on this album as they are all quite fun and a little bit old school in a way. If you liked her recent singles she's released, you'll enjoy the full album.
Fave tracks;
Title
Mr. Almost (Feat. Shy Carter)
Credit
Walkashame
My Selfish Heart


  • Taylor Swift; 1989. IF YOU HAVENT LISTENED TO THIS ALBUM YOU NEED TO. Honesty I've never been a Taylor Swift superfan, but recently I have been really enjoying her music, old and new. But I've got 1989 on my phone and now its on non-stop.
Fave tracks;
Welcome to New York
Out of the Woods
How You Get the Girl
Clean

Those are my top 3 albums that have been no.1 on my phone constantly recently
But some other randoms are;
Imagine Dragons Underdog
Ellie Golding Love Me Like You Do
Katie Sky Only You // Sweet Sweet Melody
Adam Barnes She Will Stay Beneath the Moon
The Annie Soundtrack

ciao x



1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the information
    http://jellygamatgoldg31.com/obat-varises-herbal-terampuh/

    ReplyDelete