Thursday 1 January 2015

2015. A New Year

People always make the same new years resolutions. As cringey and cliche as it sounds mine for 2015 is to be happy.

2014 didn't exactly end with a bang, I was at home with my family watching a film. I have to say it was one my favourite new years I've had honestly. Although last year had its incredible highs, like everyones, it had its fair share of lows.

So my aim for 2015 is to reduce the affect of these low. I know everyone makes resolutions they don't keep and thats because I have defiantly been one of those people.

This year I have many big changes coming up. Starting with school; after a have finished my exams and left school in June, I then have to start completely new at college in September. From someone who has spent the last 11 years with same friends going though school, I know it isn't going to be easy, however I also know I'm really for the change. Meeting new people, trying new things. Its going to be a massive lifestyle change.
Along with that my parents, after 18 years together and 15 year old daughter are finally tying the knot in the spring.

That why I think is year is the perfect time to make and keep to my resolutions.
They aren't much on paper but its the little things that amount to a happier life;
1.) be organised
2.) be confident
3.) smile more - it makes you much more approachable
4.) give 100%, 99% of the time. - use the 1% to not care once in a while.

They are my four things that I am going to try to stick to though out this year.

I'm not going to set myself impossible goals, like cutting out chocolate or unhealthy foods because it'll lsat no more than two weeks and I'm not going to deprive myself of things i enjoy, its the things you enjoy that make my goal of 2015 happen, which is being happy. Anything in moderation.

I believe in starting as you mean to go on, and here I am starting with this blog. This is now my space on the internet and I hope you'll enjoy strolling on through it.

Thursday
January, 1st
13:26
x


1 comment:

  1. Congrats dear, I hope all your goals manifest.


    www.iblogwithgrace.blogspot.com
    Www.buffofcolour.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete