Monday 16 March 2015

i am the worst blogger | CEREAL KILLER CAFE

It has been over a month.... I know. I'm sorry.

Now we have that out of the way, I thought I would ease myself back into some kind of routine here with filling you into what I have been up to;

First and foremost, it seems I am always eating out!! (alright for some I know) but recently I always seem to be at a restaurant or a cafe. Now i know your thinking, thats great, we don't care, but I took a trip to the coolest cafe. The Cereal Killer Cafe on Brick Lane.
If you haven't been or heard of Brick Lane, its a super trendy, hipster, way-to-cool-for-me-to-even-try-to-fit-in place in east London. And several miss readings of Google Maps and a change of shoes later, we finally made it.

Photo from my Instagram. Feel free to take a little nosey @connie_wynne 
 Honestly it doesn't look like much from the outside, if we weren't checking every number on the street looking for it and there wasn't a line backing out onto the street, i would have walked straight past it, without a second glance.

Its small, but FULL OF CEREAL!

I have never seen so much choice! Myself, being the big cereal lover I am was overwhelmed and just quite frankly didn't know what to choose. I decided to go for a cereal cocktail; which is a mixture of different cereals they have chosen already. I chose the Frekin' Nutcase; which was SO NICE! My friends went for Don't Have A Cinna-Man and Bananarama. I think its safe to say its was the best bowl of cereal I've ever had.
Frekin' Nutcase
In the actual cafe you could chose from a range of British, American or even Australian cereals as well as a choice of loads of different milks to go along side it; ranging from your everyday semi-skimmed or whole milk to chocolate or banana milk. Mine originally came with almond milk as it was nut theme, but seen as though I think almond milk taste basically like water, I didn't risk it and went for semi-skimmed instead.
The actual cereal in Frekin' Nutcase was Crunchy Crisp, Crunchy Nut Cornflakes and Honey Loops topped with walnuts and I took it upon myself to add a drizzle of honey.

I am very much planning to go back v soon and I absolutely can't wait.
Of course while we were there we couldn't not take a trip down to some of the vintage clothes shops around the area for which Brick Lane is so known for. You can defiantly grab your self a bargain in one of those. I picked up some jeans for £8, sadly they were WAYY to big, but hey for 8 quid it was a chance i was willing to take.

Let me know if you enjoyed this post and if you'd like more posts like this - about my whereabouts and what not, so sorry it took so long to upload, thanks for sticking with me.

xx


No comments:

Post a Comment